Thursday 26 May 2016

She Loves Another.

Am trying to make this right, but am not seeing my paints and brushes to paint your beauty,
I wanna tell my wrongs but my heart is playing tricks on me, but my head sees the picture
clearly but shakes its head at my heart because it allows feelings and emotions cloud it's judgment...
My heart says one thing but my head believes another thing.
Tell me the truth, is there any space for me to dwell in your heart?...
Drowning in the ocean of guilt over wat I have done, it's too late..

Another has taken your place, wat else remains...nothing my head says...
Just walk out the door and see the brighter picture of another heart..
Heels over head for her now, but she is heels over head for another..
Stopping running after her, because she is running for another..
But am still drowning in guilt about to die in it.. But she isn't bothered..
Her strength is for another...
Let it be as she wants it...
It's not worth it anymore..
Perhaps wen am gone, she'll see the gallery of her portraits in my museum which is named after her..
My eyes filled with tears but in my drowning state she isn't seeing it because am already underneath the water..
Let it be the last but still the first.. As I drown,let my heart melt away from her grip of discern.. It hurts yet the pain seems necessary.. Hmmm wat more can I say but I tried to make it sound but the storm of another has taken her attention.. It's a full stop here but a comma for another heart...

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment