Sunday 8 May 2016

Marriage And Relationships Talk : What Went Wrong?

Waking up to a new day,beautiful morning..
With a smile on your face,got up from the bed went on your knee & you prayed.
Walked into the bathroom looked at the mirror and gave yourself that million dollar smile.
Brushed your teeth,hit the shower
came out feeling good.
Ohhh yeah its my day off..

Ran downstairs straight to the kitchen
Prepared breakfast & after breakfast you decided to know what's happening. So you turned on the T.V (great) its the morning news. With a shocking Headline.

HEADLINE: 16 year old girl commit suicide due to the divorce of her parent...


There you are& memories came back to life...
You could hear your dad shouting at your mom
Dad: Am sick & tired of you..look at you, you useless worthless piece of trash. I keep asking myself why I got married to you.
Mom: Don't you ever talk to me like that. Every single thing I do you don't appreciate. I can't take this anymore
Dad: Then you leave woman leave my damn life. I don't need you.

SNAP!!! You are back.
Someone's knocking pretty hard, you hurry to get the door.
You could hear someone crying, you opened the door & its the kid next door.
"come in " you said, ushering the young boy in, sat him down...
With a worried look on your face you asked the boy what happened..
He looked up to you with tears in his eyes & said "they are fighting again"  who? Mom & Dad.

You looked at the little boy, all you could see was you crying when Mom & Dad fought In the past.
Sat back on the chair & the question that is never far away came.
WHY?
WHAT WENT WRONG?

Questions keep coming to your head.
Looked at the little boy crying, you feel his pains
WHY?
What's went wrong with love after marriage?
What happened to the marriage vows?
You asked God, what's happening to this generation?
But there is no answer.
You looked at the kid, asked if he was hungry.
He nodded at you, you got up fixed breakfast for him
Watched him eat,after an hour he slept off.
Looking at the little boy in that situation tore your heart.
You held his little hands & prayed
And then the answer came.

Without ME (Jesus Christ)in the marriage or family, Things will go WRONG!!!

Everyday we meet people, with different life & behaviors
Everyday people fall in love or lust .
And most marriages are built on bad foundations.
Today teenagers get married without the knowledge of marriage.

Look at this little saint sleeping, he doesn't deserve this kind of breakdown.
It is possible his dad never asked, if the woman he is about to get married to is the right person.
Neither did his mom.
Now after 10 years of marriage, they are tried of each other.
Fighting, cursing, hating.
She feels disgusted whenever they are in bed.
Funny part is how they blame me (Jesus Christ) for their errors.
One thing you all fail to understand is this.
The same way you want to know every single thing that person you love does, you always want to be part of their live.
You want to advice & make good decisions for them.
The same thing I want for you too.
Gen 1: 26 -27, Yes I made you in my own image.
I know how you feel, every hurt, every Joy.
And I want to be part of your life.

Still holding the little boys hand
And the answers keep coming to you.
Next thing you heard was.
WEDDING VOWS
This is one of the most sacred oath humans make on earth.
But every day it is broken, due to lack of love
I love every family, I care for all of you
All you need to do
Is make me part of you, part of your life
Put me in your early relationships
Put me while you are courting with you love one
Put me in your marriage, in your children life..
It take the power of God to keep the love fresh, that every thing you look, at your wife or husband, fiancee or fiance..
You just love them the more.
There is more to marriage, than we think.
Make me your NUMBER ONE, and I Promise Not to FAIL YOU.

After this words, after this answers
I was glad in my heart, and I know that God has it under control.
Few hours later,and the boys mom came looking for her son.
He ran to his mom, with Joy.
She was so sad, I could see the pain in her eyes.
I smiled and asked if I could pray with her, she said yes.
After the prayers, she felt at peace.
Gave her a little advice, to my surprise she gave her life to Christ.
And from that day on, her marriage has been blessed.
Because she made Christ her NUMBER ONE.
Are you going through a rough time in life, things ain't just wonderful.
Troubles here and there, and you can't just figure out WHAT WENT WRONG?
Why don't you that this BIG step and make Him your NUMBER ONE?
It might be a tough decision, but believe me its gonna be the BEST you've ever made..
Don't give up, CHRIST JESUS is counting ON YOU.

        Belle PUDDIN             

No comments:

Post a Comment