Thursday 26 May 2016

Love Keeps Me Awake.

Sleep in my eyes,  but love keeps me up.
My heart is awake to give her attention,
my breath is alive to tell her "I'll always be here for you" ,
my mouth is awake to sing the hymns of the garden birds,

my fingers are awake to forge for her precious gift of admiration for her .
My feet will walk the distance for her while i carry her at my back,
Let her  name be on the walls of the streets,
  Let her name be written on all materials of clothing that her memories will always be   everywhere,
I go and every thing I wear...

My heart tells me lets make a painting of her on the portrait of the skies,
My heart tells me lets create something new for her and name it after her..
That her name will be the tales of lovers forever...
Let her stand on the mountain of my attention for her...
Let her drink from the love that flows from my heart...
Let her be filled with the scent of a her beauty...

Let the stars decorate her short hair ,
Let her dark short hair be like the dark skies in dazzling moon of the night..
And her white teeth like the snowing mountain,
Her feet like the beauty of the blue transparent sea..
And her presence like the beauty of the evening weather.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment