Tuesday 31 May 2016

Farewell

Farewell thou once Living being,
Farewell I say!.
As the choristers and the priests bid the
Farewell in their own way,
Their words pierce and stab my heart.

Yes tears are not dropping from my eyes
But  the gloomy face and the red eye

Pass the  message,
Of how deep the word have pierce my heart.

What a Life. Oh what a Life indeed
That man shall come forth the coming
Together of two people, celebrated,
Nutured and seen everyday but...
Silence...
Thinking...  Sighs...

One day not seen anymore.
I ask myself why should this be?
But silence seems to be all I get.
God the maker can not be questioned,
Else I would have asked him.

I watched your flesh Lowered to
Mother earth, who readily swallow you up.
Where thou goeth oh Living being
Marvels my soul, O it does.

Who ever said that the two most important
Day in a man's life are:
The day he or she was born,
The day he or she dies
Made no mistake  ; but to me

The most important day
Is the day, a man die.
Because that is the day he or she is actually
Reborn from mother earth to the
Eternity of the Unknown

Once again Farewell.
Farewell I say once Living being and
Bid me well, as I do you.


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment