Friday 1 July 2016

Time For Sober Reflection.

Hola mi Amigos. Happy New Month. So I have been doing a lot of thinking all day. Did I hear you ask why? Well because today is the 1st Day In The Month Of July 2016, which means, that not only have the year gone half, we are already in the second half of the year also. It got me thinking about all the Resolutions I made for the Year 2016,how many of them have I attained, if i did at all, how many did I do well in, and how many have I procrastinated till it became late.
   As the days go by, we keep getting closer to our grave ; take it or leave it, but it's the truth.
Millions of people died last week, and month who I presume had New year resolutions too. Today, it's either many people like you and I, born on the same date, month or even same minutes or seconds are in the hospital, mortuary or cemetery. Don’t get me wrong it's good to be excited about the New Month, but at the same time, it's a time for sober reflections, time to stop procrastinating, time to do right by our self. Yes you heard me. It was just yesterday we all shouted Happy New Year, today we are in the Seventh Month.
Wait, take a deep breath, take a walk if you may, ask your self important questions, and answer them sincerely. If you are sincere in answering these questions you raise, you will know if you are making progress, stagnant or just waking up and sleeping, living the life of regrets and murmuring while people make progress and leave you behind. Enough of wallowing in guilt and self pity; oooo please get over it already. Don’t forget in life we all are give the same 24hrs by God. What you do with yours, determines how far you go in life.
    So while you are saying Happy New Month and rejoicing that you made it into the New Month, don't forget the clock is ticking fast, the days are moving faster than you think and you have just gotten the "Blank Cheque Of A New Month" , from GOD again. What Will You Write on It?
  I leave you to it...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment