Monday 29 August 2016

A Day In Hades 2

The journey to the hospital was bad
The woman's  husband's reaction was sad
At first he was aggressive and violent
Then he became suspiciously silent
We eventually came to an understanding
I would pay what the hospital was demanding

Plus a rather extravagant compensation
And there would be no legal repercussion
I went on and paid a hefty deposit
Then made a subtle and rapid exit
I drove home with much more caution
Because another incident was not an option
I was missing Kimberly more than ever
That she wasn't expecting me made it better
I had called her expecting total havoc
To tell her I'll be out till very late for work
I ransacked my whole head and mind
And she was the only happiness I could find
I got to my front yard and turned off the ignition
I entered the house and felt apprehension
I closed my eyes and heard that zoom
I snapped out of it and approached my room
I opened the door to see the love of my life
Only to find another man on top of my wife

          To Be Continued

    

No comments:

Post a Comment