Tuesday 30 August 2016

A Day In Hades 3

I shut my eyes and tried to tell myself lies
I told myself that the stress was deceiving my eyes
I couldn't open my eyes to see that man naked
Or the woman I once loved which now I hated
I tried to scream but ended up smiling
I barely noticed him dressing and my wife crying

I made a decision and walked over to the drawer
I opened a latch and pulled out my revolver
I really didn't know if I could commit murder
But my patience surely couldn't go any further
Kimberly was now  holding him in devastation
That was when I realized that it was more than fornication
She truly loved this strange man in my house
I had taken a stolen heart to become my spouse
I felt anger, I felt deceit, I felt pain
My life was shattered, my pride was slain
Whatever it was that I felt that night
I took my will to live, and my zeal to fight
I gave up on life as I leaned against the door
Feeling much more pain than I ever had before
I faced the floor and shed tears for a moment
Before I suddenly heard some rapid movement
I looked up and saw him charge me from the bed
I picked up the revolver and shot him in the head

          To Be Continued...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment