Wednesday 22 June 2016

If I Had More


If I just had one more thing
If I just had what he had or she had
I would have done so much more
That's whats we keep telling ourselves every time

I never really got things so perfect
There was something  missing even when  there wasn't
I try to find the faults in everything  around me
It was all me

So I pray to God,

Dear God, if you give me one thing
It will be enough  for me
But you see, one thing is never enough,
Cause we always want more

Economic states the human wants cants be satisfied
We just keep craving more things
And the things we have are never going to be okay

We craving people's lives
I switch on my TV,  look at this people, doing great things on tv
Everybody loves them
Everybody wants to be them

I then forget my life and try to leave their lives
I tell my self if I had their talents if I had their oppunities
Maybe I do something  better
Maybe life will turn out better
We look at things from the other side
Till we get to the other side, then we realize.....its not that green

You got a gift in you
You got something  great in you..
Don't look around
Look inside
What God put inside of you

Everybody needs a purpose, vision and a destination
And God gives that
I never really liked myself much
Because I felt I was the least person
I could never do anything right

But when I met Jesus, He turned my life around
He made me proud of Me....
So now I don't say

If I had more....
I just smile and say
Thank you Jesus....

(A4Empire)

No comments:

Post a Comment